Top Tailer (Finish Topper)
The Nicholson Top-Tailer has a patented design and is the recognised market leader for cleaning onions to produce unsurpassed market presentation.
- This Top Tailer is used throughout the world by packers needing to maintain very high standards, ensuring that their products meet customer preferences.
- Many packers use these machines almost 12 months of the year and the build quality reflects the need for continuous running with little maintenance.
- The machines are versatile with variable speeds and variable pitch.
- The Top Tailer has the capacity to handle main crop onions, short day fresh onions, beetroot and some varieties of garlic.
- A choice of working widths provides a good choice of outputs from 2 to 30 tonnes per hour, depending on the type and quality of the crop.
- All machines come with an in-feed conveyor, this is important to ensure good presentation into the machine.
Nicholson has a network of carefully selected distributors throughout the world to provide the best advice possible for installation. For areas not yet supported by a distributor please contact us directly for further information.